Pursuant to the art 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), we inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed by N.E.W.S. SRL as Data Controller. This information applies to the online activities of the site www.amuralab.com In addition, this information may be used as an alternative to that provided in paper form to customers and suppliers of the aforementioned N.E.W.S. SRL. The Owner in accordance with the provisions of art.32 of the “GDPR adopts adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security to the risk and among others:
a) The ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services on a permanent basis;
b) The ability to promptly restore the availability and access of personal data in the event of a physical or technical accident.
A. Type and nature of data processed
Among the Personal Data collected from This Website there are: name, surname, date of birth, identification number (cag) of the customer, telephone number, business name, address, province, email, website, Cookie, usage data, nation and city. The Personal Data maybe freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required on this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for the Owner to provide the contractual service. Only with the express consent of the user in the forms of law, sales promotion activities are carried out using electronic means.
B. Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
•The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes
The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties;
•The Data Controller processes the data as an external data processor.
C. Purpose of the processing.
The User Data is collected and processed to allow the Owner:
– To maintain profitable commercial relationships aimed at the sale of the company’s products, carrying out the various phases of the contract: negotiation, conclusion, execution;
– For administrative requirements and to comply with legal obligations;
– To pursue a legitimate interest;
– With prior consent, for promotional initiatives, subscription to the newsletter service, and marketing in general.
D Storage period
• For the fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest: the retention period coincides with the period of prescription of rights / duties (legal, fiscal, etc.) descending from the Contract: basically 10 years;
• For the other purposes listed above, your personal data will be kept for a period of 36 months, subject to revocation of consent, from the date of the last interaction recorded as a criterion for elimination from our database.
E. Processing methods.
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
F. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed to:
• All subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized pursuant to regulatory provisions;
•To our collaborators and employees, as part of their duties;
• To all those natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes described above;
Data transfer outside the borders of the European Union is not envisaged.
G. Place of processing
All personal data processed will be stored on servers located in Italy.
H. The rights of the subject
The rights granted to you by the GDPR include those:
• The Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of your personal data (if one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article);The limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
• Request the Data Controller in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
• Oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of special situations affecting you;
• Withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (eg date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
• Make a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
To exercise your rights you can write an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest to insert “DATA CANCELLATIONS” or “DATA REVISION” in the object
I. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is NEWS SRL S.S.96 S.S.96 KM 96 + 8 CAP 70025 GRUMO APPULA BA in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore who can be contacted at the registered office or at the email address email@example.com
Information saved on 07/31/2019 and subject to periodic review